Wednesday, January 22, 2014

No more wedding dinner

I can’t believe it. 8 months ago, I was at the hotel, admiring how beautiful a wedding can be and thinking of all sort of ideas to beautify my once in a lifetime wedding.

8 months later, I sold off the wedding package. Sighs, made a loss of $500. Money is not that important since I’ve more proclaimed “friends” who had cheated off more than what I have lost in this wedding transaction.

As long as mr. Bambam and I are happy together, I’m not going to care about anything else anymore. I hate being commanded to do things that are not what I wanted. And most importantly, I hate gossip mongers. These are a bunch of people that should be burned and die.

Oh well, happy thing is I’m going for my gown trial on 9 March 2014. That’s a happy thing to know.

Happy thing number 2, we received a letter asking for our housing loan eligibility. This means our house is near!

Stressed am I in finding the correct and reasonably priced (cheap! =X) contractor or interior designer. What I want is relatively simply, just lights, kitchen, shower kerb, bath tub, doors and all the various window grills etc.

How much could these costs? Sighs.

Or should I have requested for more stuff and pay lesser per item cost but pay more in overall package?

I have no idea. Damn. 

No comments: