Saturday, June 01, 2013

I'm not happy

All brides are super happy to plan their own wedding. For me, whenever I think about it, I just silently cry in my room. I'm really not happy to get married.
I hate the dates, I get chided for not being strong to overcome my mum.  I fear what might happen when the two families meet. Friends see this as a drama. But this is my life, it's not a show.
A show only goes on on tv. When the show has ended, the lives of the actors carry on..The scriptwriter can dictates how he wants the ending to be. But my life has no control.
I'm bring manipulated. Either way, I'm. I hate the feeling.. I hate to plan. I'm envious that other brides can be so blissful, so perfect.
I'm nothing but just a rag doll. Maybe a corpse bride in future if everyone still forces me. Please stop, seriously.

No comments: